Saturday, April 4, 2009

Creepers Continued

I totally agree with Jenna's post and I think every girl on campus can too! The creepers definitley out number the good looking guys. I usually love to dance when I go out, but recently I haven't enjoyed it because of all the weirdos! So latley I've just been dancing with my girls, but that doesnt even work. The creepers still come up right behind you and start grabbing you and grinding. UGH!! You try to shake them off but they dont listen and some even get really upset! Once my friend told this one guy no and he flipped out on her and was yelling at her! Guys if you want to dance with a girl please ask her before you just start grinding on her. One weekend night I almost broke my leg getting away from a creeper! He was at the same party I was at and he kept following me so my friend and I walked upstairs into this attic where only a few kids were at chillen and sure enough he found a way up there. I saw him walking towards me so I had to make a run for it. The stairs going back down were extremly steep and I was in heels. I was in a hurry and I tripped and tumbled down all those stairs! It was actually kind of funny haha I couldnt help but laugh at myself, but I still landed up with a huge bruise all because of a creeper!!!

Courtney

1 comment:

  1. Yes that would explain a creeper. Some guys just don't get the point. I suggest you stay in a well lit area and when you see a creeper turn your head and not look his way for the rest of the night. There are female creepers as well. they usually are overweight and tell their friends that they want you and you really can't say no. It's part of going out. Just do like i do and make the best time out of it. Marcus Jones

    ReplyDelete