Monday, April 27, 2009

Bday/awesome weekend

So I have been behind on my updates. Sorry to our humble followers. Last weekend was alot of fun It was my brithday. One of my friends had a party at his place which was a good time, then we went out to the bars. I danced a fool, and my friend happend to get me on video lol. We did alot of stuff outside cus of the wonderful weather. The best thing about the people who I hang out with is that they are all always willing to do stuff. We rode bikes played catch and did what ever else we could until we decided to go out and party. This weekend was great to. Friday night I got a little seperated from my friends, and went home and went to bed a bit early. Saturday was a blast though we biked during the day, and just hung out. Then met back up and went to a party and had an awesome time. We didnt make it to the bars this weekend but still had just as much fun if not more then usual. Sorry to everyone else who did have a good weekend, I hope i dont seem like im rubbing it in lol. The weekend didnt end after Saturday night either. We went to a friends cousins house had some good food, went mushrooming swimming, and played some horseshoes. And the weekend ended with a hilarious movie called role modles. If you havent watched it yet I would recomend that you do. The end of the year is aproaching and its depressing. I dont watn to leave my friends here, but I will be happy to get to see some friends from home and finally have money again from working. Well thats all from me for now. I hope everyone enjoys their rest of their time here in Cdale, and that summer goes good for everyone.

Logan

2 comments:

  1. It was a great weekend to spend outside! Me and my friends went to Giant City and the Spill way(new to this place, it was awesome! We went out at 3AM and saw all the stars) plus we went paddle boating! The great Carbonda-le and surroundings have been impressing me a lot this semester!

    ReplyDelete