Sunday, April 26, 2009

FAKE ID'S

Last weekend just sucked! Some of my friends back home came and visited me on Saturday. I was really excited to take them out to the bars since back at home you have to be 21 or older to get in. Here you only have to be 19. So me an my friends get ready and head to the bars. My friend Tiffany is 19 but she has her sisters old ID that says she is older then 21. So we all pay to get in and the bouncer is looking at Tiffany's ID and starts questioning her about her ID. He asked her what her address was and she didn't know it! So they took her ID. The rest of us weren't going to go to the bar without her so we all went to my dorm. It was already one so there was no point paying to go to another bar when it would have closed in an hour. Seriously if you are going to have fake ID memorize the info thats on it!

-Jenna

6 comments:

  1. Fake ids aint even worth it, got caught last year and got my license suspended for a year, and a thousand dollar fine, fuck that noise

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have experienced getting a fake ID taken away at the bar. It sucked but what can I say, I have blonde hair and the girl in the picture had brown. Ever since I have just used my own ID.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fake ID's are definately not worth it, my brother got his license taken away for a year and had plenty of court costs. It's a good thing that your friend didn't get busted cuz that would have made your weekend even shitier.

    Jordan Birch

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how she feels, this whole year i have waited to turn 19 and now its the last weekend here and im turing 19 WHOA! but yea sometimes the are tough on kids wiht fake ids

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing. fake id

    ReplyDelete
  6. I havent any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. fake ids

    ReplyDelete