Monday, April 27, 2009

Horrible Weekend

So I had a lot of expectations for this weekend, it was suppose to be a good one but of course it turned out to be one of the worst weekends EVER! I went out with my friend Cathi and a couple other guys and they just ended up pissing me off. A couple of the guys got in a fight over something really dumb and they were just being really rude to me. I just tried to ignore it and have fun. We went to a house party which turned out to be really lame, so we headed towards the bars. As I was walking, I thought I saw a group of my friends so I wasnt looking in front of me and sure enough I tripped over a curb and completley messed up my foot. It hurt really really bad! Campus security came by and did absoloutley nothing. So I just continued to the bars, hopefully getting some ice there. They didnt have anything. So i just went home in pain and I also found out the guy I kinda like might be with another girl... good night. The next morning my foot felt horrible so i tried to go to the health center but they were closed! Why they are closed on a Saturday, I have no idea. I didnt want to stay in on a Saturday night, especially when it was so nice out. I made myself and my friend atleast go to the bars to chill. That was a mistake too. Not fun at all. They were super crowded and we didnt see anyone we knew there. Lately these weekends have not been fun, maybe its a good thing we only have one left!

1 comment:

  1. Man that super sucks about your foot! Stupid curbs in carbondale. It's everywhere! It sucks when your friends are super lame to you, you didn't deserve that! Maybe the bars aren't as cool as we think... Maybe just because there's a lot of people there doesn't make them cool, it kinda makes them suck ass more. They smell more, and there's way more lame people. Don't worry, there's plenty of good weekends out there!
    Peder Sill

    ReplyDelete