Monday, March 30, 2009

CREEPERS!

I decided for this blog to talk about the men at the bars. Every time I go out to the bars I at least come across a creeper. Don't get me wrong there are some good looking guys at the bars, but I would say the creepers outweigh the good looking guys. I have heard some on the worse pick up lines ever! For example this guy comes up to me and says " Are you looking for something?" Me being confused I said "No, does it look like I'm looking for something?" And he then replied "Well everyone is looking for something in their life, so what are you looking for?" LAME!!!!!!!!!! I love when you get the guys that won't take no for an answer. They will come up and ask if you want to dance and you say no but then won't leave and then its gets to the point where's its pathetic because they are begging you. I almost just want to dance with them so they will shut up and leave me a lone. Ladies if you do ever come across this problem here are some lines that sometimes does work to get away from the creeper. If a creeper comes up and asks you dance you can say:

"I'm waiting for my boyfriend, he's in the bathroom"
"No thanks, I'm getting ready to leave."
"I'm a lesbian" ( but most guys when you say this are turn on instead of off).

If these don't work you could just say no and walk away. One time I had this creeper that I like to call the Orbiter. All night long he would circle around me and my friends. There have nights where creepers have ruined my night because they won't leave me alone!

Jenna

1 comment:

  1. I've always thought that this problem arises because men who would be considered a "catch" can meet women in venues other than bars!

    Niki

    ReplyDelete