Thursday, April 16, 2009

80's night!

Mostly every Wednesday you will see me at Stix for 80's night! I look more forward to Wednesday than the weekend! It's always a good time. Stix of course plays great 80's music. There's real cheap drink specials on 80's night too. Plus if you get to Stix early enough you dont have to pay cover which is awesome! Everyone is up and dancing to 80's music, having fun. It's just a really good energy going on. I have not had a boring Wedneday yet! There's always a really good turn out for 80's night too. One thing I love about Carbondale is there is always something to do! Doesnt matter what day it is either. I think there is different things for people to do too. Like if you want a more club environment then go to Cali's. If you want a more relax place theres Stix. I recently went to Copper Dragon about a week ago for my first time and I loved it! They had the band Dot Dot Dot play. They did a lot of really good cover songs. They kept the crowd pumped all night long. Finally the clock hit two and everyone had to go. The badn walk off stage and the crowd kept chanting "one more song!" so the band played one more song. It was a really good time and the band was really good. It was nice to do something different. I don't see how anyone could be bored down here.

Jenna

1 comment:

  1. I think the 80s night would be something to check out. I only been to Stix one time and didn't like the crowd. I think if I go on a Wednesday night that it would be fun. The problem would be getting up for class Thursday morning. -Marcus Jones

    ReplyDelete