Friday, March 6, 2009

Logan

My name is Logan Zoiti I am a Freshman here at Southern Illinois University Carbondale. I am undecleared in my major, but I plan on majoring in either Hospitality and Tourism, or Marketing. I enjoy Carbondale alot, and my experiences that I have here. It is a good place to meet cool people and make long lasting friendships. On a typical weekend I will normally meet up with a group of friends, hang out for a while play some fun games, and then either go to a party, or go to the bars. I usually wake up wondering what I did the night before, but I always know I had a good time. 

1 comment:

  1. Hospitality is good, I think you would do well in that career and I could definitely see you doing something like that. Wondering what happened the night before is usually a good indication that you had a good time Log.

    ReplyDelete