Friday, March 27, 2009

First Weekend Back

Last weekend was pretty average because nothing was really going on, but me and my friends still made it fun. It was really nice out Friday so a bunch of my friends called asking if I wanted to go camping with them just in Giant City for the night. It was something different so I said yes. We got half way there and found out that some people were told we were not staying the night and just making a fire. This caused kind of a fight. Since some people didnt have anything to sleep on or didnt bring anything we couldnt go. After hours of debating what to do for the rest of the night, we finally just went back to the dorms, but me and a couple of my friends still wanted to go out so we found some house party and hung out there for a little bit. We then went to Gatsby's and it ended up being pretty fun. So the night wasn't a complete bust like we thought it was going to be. Saturday night wasn't too exciting. Again my friends and I just went to a house party on Cherry. Saw a lot of friends there so that was cool. It got boring there after awhile so we went to Callies for a little bit. We were all pretty tired and decided to call it a night. Hopefully this weekend will be a little more exciting!!

1 comment:

  1. I have never been camping here in carbondale, that sounds like a really fun idea!!!

    -kate

    ReplyDelete